I wanted to share with you my New Year’s Resolutions for this blog. I think I’m a little late of posting this but I just wanted to give you guys a better idea of where I want to go with my blog. A new year usually marks a new chapter, and a time of reflection of the previous year and that’s what I want my this blog. If you have any suggestions on how I can make this blog better or any other ideas, I am open to hearing about it.
So…. Enough chit chatting. Let’s get started……..
1. Post at least 3 times a week--- I feel like I have been completely neglecting my blog. I think post only 3 times in December, and that is unacceptable for me which brings me to number two….
2. Be more organized--- I am generally an organized person but lately I have gone off track. I bought a mid-size notebook, which is my blog book, to jot down ideas and plan post and I carry it all the time but I need to utilize it more. Like a lot of bloggers and YouTubers, I carry it to quickly jot down any ideas that come to mind. I have many random thoughts so I need to quickly filter (hahaha!!!). Also, be more prepared, which I am, I usually take photos of looks and products but it’s just I don’t post on it.
3. Keep makeup table clean--- your probably wondering why I listed this. My makeup table serves as a inspirational areas to blog. If it cluttered I won’t work on it, and when I do my makeup in the morning, I need to see everything that I have so I can use products more.
4. Do more reviews---- like many beauty bloggers, I try to keep up with all the new products that are constantly being released by all that major brands, whether drugstore or high-end. I usually hear about these products through either other bloggers or YouTube. I buy this makeup, good quality makeup, much of which is hyped, I need to do more full, in depth reviews.
5. Do more Tutorials--- again, as I have stated above, I have invested money in makeup, I also need to do more tutorials. I plan to also challenge myself a little more in creating different looks several times a week, so that I can also use the makeup that I have.
6. Continue with my blog series---- I has started two blog series last year, which were Let’s talk, which can discuss anything, and Style This, were I talk about fashion and building my wardrobe (I have gotten a lot of pieces) and I have another one in mind. I have all these ideas and items I’ve bought, with pictures that I haven’t post on yet. So I need to go through my photos and notebook and get cracking.
7. Trying new products--- not just the most hyped and recommended products but branching out and trying new brands. I want to go to the drugstore, Sephora, and Ulta and just browse and see what I stumble upon, just to keep things exciting. Don’t worry, I will still be hauling and doing reviews on those popular products.
8. Just be a better writer---- I want to feel like I am getting my point across, and be a detailed as possible when reviewing a product, or posting a tutorial, or just talking about anything. I think my personality shows in my post, and I want to be a little more personal but also more professionalism.
So that is it, those are my 2013 Blog Resolutions. If you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below, I would love to hear them.
Until next time, see ya beauties later!!!!
FTC Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.